This place is absolutely wonderful! I would recommend this place to everyone staying in Laguna Beach. This is why I gave this place 4 stars-
1. This location is really nice! Its surrounded by mountains, next to the beach and close to the downtown area! Its really nice to walk around the property!
2. The rooms were bigger than I expected and it was nice having a kitchen!
1. This hotel is a little outdated, but its not a big deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Canyon Is Calling…Welcome to the 83 acre Aliso Creek Golf Course, truly a “hidden gem,” and home to the only golf course in Laguna Beach, California. We invite you to experience why so many keep us their secret for golf and special events. Framed amongst the historic and inspiring Aliso and Woods Canyons, our Gary Roger Baird designed 9-hole, Par 32 (Five Par 4s and Four Par 3s) golf course offers world class playing conditions in a serene and spectacular wilderness habitat. After your round, unwind at Ben Brown’s 10th Hole and enjoy daily offerings from our patio grill and panoramic outdoor seating. Our property can also provide the perfect event venue for a memorable wedding, corporate meeting, or celebration with full service catering available.Come and explore the hidden beauty and tradition of Aliso Creek Golf Course, where the canyon meets the coast in the famous seaside village of Laguna Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Aliso Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aliso Creek Hotel Laguna Beach
- Aliso Creek Laguna Beach