This place is absolutely wonderful! I would recommend this place to everyone staying in Laguna Beach. This is why I gave this place 4 stars-
1. This location is really nice! Its surrounded by mountains, next to the beach and close to the downtown area! Its really nice to walk around the property!
2. The rooms were bigger than I expected and it was nice having a kitchen!
1. This hotel is a little outdated, but its not a big deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the majestic Aliso and Wood Canyons in the heart of Laguna Beach is The Ranch at Laguna Beach. A local icon for the last 50 years, the hidden treasure is being re-envisioned and renovated to reopen as the premier boutique Southern California coastal ranch resort that will perfectly reflect the rich history of these storied canyons and the artistry that is Laguna Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Ranch at Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.