We've been staying at the Laguna Riviera for years and always have a pleasant stay. Their prices have been creeping up, but are realistic for the area. They offer wonderful beach front access, a variety of room styles from little apartments with full kitchens to rooms with a King bed & fridge only. They have a nice inside, heated pool - good any time of the year. They really do need to fix the ping pong table in the game room, though. We'll go again.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Riviera Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Riviera Beach Hotel
- Laguna Riviera Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax year-round at this beach resort, set in tropical gardens terraced to the ocean's edge. Enjoy the ocean surf and spectacular views in a quiet setting. Relax in our heated sauna, indoor salt-water pool and Jacuzzi. Enjoy a Free continental breakfast in the cozy lounge and complementary Internet property wide. Parking is free and we are located close to downtown in world famous Laguna Beach. Come stay with us, this hide-a-way is waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Laguna Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.