We stayed at this hotel for a couple of days (December 2012) and it was a great experience. We are very picky about hotels and while this was not a very fancy place...it was clean, the staff was friendly and VERY helpful. I accidentally dropped my room key in the trash can and when the maintenance person saw me starting to look into the trash receptacle he came right over to help and then insisted that he do it for me. The view is spectacular and the location is fantastic. If you are snobbish and looking for an upscale hotel at premium prices, this place is NOT for you. However, if you are a family looking for a clean, reasonably priced place in a great location and that employees friendly, down to earth people...then you must stay here! When we get back to Laguna (and God knows that we would love to) then this is the place that we will stay!
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Riviera Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Riviera Beach Hotel
- Laguna Riviera Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax year-round at this beach resort, set in tropical gardens terraced to the ocean's edge. Enjoy the ocean surf and spectacular views in a quiet setting. Relax in our heated sauna, indoor salt-water pool and Jacuzzi. Enjoy a Free continental breakfast in the cozy lounge and complementary Internet property wide. Parking is free and we are located close to downtown in world famous Laguna Beach. Come stay with us, this hide-a-way is waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Laguna Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.