We stayed at this hotel last week. Our group had 2 different rooms, an ocean view and surf view. The view and sounds of ocean day and night were awesome in the surf view room. The ocean view rooms do have ocean views and sounds of ocean during the day, but when doors are closed and locked at night you can't hear the ocean. So if hearing the ocean at night is important you will have to pay for surf view.
The main grilling area with chairs and tables is really nice so no matter which room you have, you can grill and hang out ocean front. We grilled 3 of the 4 nights we stayed and loved eating dinner and watching the sunset. We even saw dolphins 2 of the nights. We ate their breakfast 3 of the mornings and there is fresh fruit, hot and cold cereal, muffins , coffee and juice. It really saves
money having the breakfast, free Internet ( which worked great) and free parking. We did go to breakfast at Beachcomber Cafe in Crystal Cove one morning and really enjoyed it.
All the employees were very friendly and helpful! You can't beat the value of location and amenities they offer here.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Riviera Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Riviera Beach Hotel
- Laguna Riviera Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax year-round at this beach resort, set in tropical gardens terraced to the ocean's edge. Enjoy the ocean surf and spectacular views in a quiet setting. Relax in our heated sauna, indoor salt-water pool and Jacuzzi. Enjoy a Free continental breakfast in the cozy lounge and complementary Internet property wide. Parking is free and we are located close to downtown in world famous Laguna Beach. Come stay with us, this hide-a-way is waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Laguna Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.