Pacific Edge is such a fun and unique hotel, it was perfect for my week-long vacation with my husband - literally on the beach! The Endless Summer theme is really cute, bright colors, fun patterns in the rooms and the lobby. Insanely clean, even though the hotel itself is not brand spanking new. Has a lot of character!
Hotel staff were super nice and helpful too. The Deck restaurant bar is awesome t - it's pricey, but worth it. Drinks are awesome and food was delicious ... we ate there a lot! Would highly recommend for a fun beach trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Edge on Laguna Beach, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach