I spent my wedding night at this hotel. The hotel grounds were beatuiful and the staff were helpful at first and during the day. Once the night time came around, the security started harassing us for having our music on. They didn't stop there, they had the security come to our room on our wedding night and bang at the door for 10 minutes. Keep in mind the radio was on low with all the slider doors closed. They didn't stop there, they then called us again on the phone. So I spent my wedding night being harassed by the staff and security. This palce was over priced and I got treated badly. My friends had decorated the room to make it special for us and the staff refused to help my friends light the candles when we were arriving from the reception. After a fight with the staff on duty and two phones calls they eventually came and lite the candles, but it took a fight. You would think at a luxory hotel, they would go out of there way to make you feel special. The montage went out of there way to make us feel unwelcome. I would never stay here again. If you like to watch TV, relax, and listen to music, please stay somewhere else and don't give them the chance to harass you too!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Resort & Spa Laguna Beach is a luxury California beach resort where guests enjoy premium services including gourmet restaurants, an oceanfront spa, swimming pools, and sports facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Montage Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Resort Laguna Beach