I didn't stay at this hotel but was told to go for the day while in LA and I'm so glad that I did From the driveway to the ocean you know you are somewhere special. The views are amazing, the grounds beautiful, everything is just so incredibly special. I ate breakfast at the Loft which was expensive for eggs ($43.00 total with tip, one person) but the view was worth it. I did a manicure at the spa and although I sat outside at a beautiful view/pool, the manicure was $70.00 which was a joke. it was no different from my local place that charges $16.00 and I get a neck massage which I didn't get at this place. I'm sure if you are staying there and splurging it is fine, but not worth the money on that one. Otherwise it is amazing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Resort & Spa Laguna Beach is a luxury California beach resort where guests enjoy premium services including gourmet restaurants, an oceanfront spa, swimming pools, and sports facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Montage Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Resort Laguna Beach