Our family was looking for something different to do for Christmas dinner this year so I searched on the web for options in Laguna Beach. The Montage Resort had two restaurants offering set menus, two offering a la carte menus and they also offered a 12-station buffet in their ballroom. We chose the buffet because of the flexibility in choice and because it offered live music. It was expensive but it was not just a meal it was an experience. The service was superb. The food was a feast for all senses. The music created a relaxing festive ambiance. The Montage's chefs kept in mind that Chirstmas if for children and offered a special lowered buffet for the kids offering mac n' cheese, chicken tenders, and peanut butter and jelly. After we finished our meal we were free to explore the resort. We found a balcony off of the lobby that allowed us to watch the sunset and take in the ocean view. A special treat was watching dolphins swim past for about a half hour while we let our food settle. It was an exceptional Christmas afternoon. If you think back to your own childhood, I bet you can't remember many of the gifts, but I bet you remember the experiences you had at Christmas. This was an experience to remember and well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Resort & Spa Laguna Beach is a luxury California beach resort where guests enjoy premium services including gourmet restaurants, an oceanfront spa, swimming pools, and sports facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Montage Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Resort Laguna Beach