“All things Laguna!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 30 Activities in Laguna Beach
Type: Walking tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: This fun and engaging 2 hour guided walking tour highlights Laguna Beach's beautiful picturesque coastline, public art collection, restaurants, museums, boutiques, and local landmarks. Enjoy the ocean air while we take you through beautifully landscaped walking paths lined with some of Laguna's most famous public works of art. The last part of the tour takes you to the unique downtown area. Quaint shops, gourmet restaurants and small cafes line the streets along with historical landmarks.
Laguna Beach, California, United States
“All things Laguna!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

What a fabulous walking tour! Have lived in Laguna twice and didn't know many of the places, artists, back ways etc in Laguna. Janelle is so personable and warm. Felt like a walk with a friend. Going back to do the Hip District Tour too!!

Visited February 2013

Laguna Hills, California
“Hip District Walking tour- a day I will never forget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The Hip District Tour was so enlightening! I recently moved to the area and thought I had experienced much of the town. However, after strolling the shops, restaurants, cottage home gardens and back alleys with Janelle, I found that there were so many undiscovered places that I had never visited. Her expertise on the history, art and architecture of the area, as well as the many random, uncovered stories she shared, gave me a much better understanding and appreciation for the creative side of Laguna Beach. I am really looking forward to the upcoming Gallery tours.

Visited February 2013
“I have lived in laguna beach for 13 years and was still surprised and entertained!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

This tour was amazing! Janelle has formed personal relationships and researched interesting facts from just about everyone in town! Whether you are a long time local or passing through, this is a great way to get to know Laguna Beach.

Cypress, California
“Activity with a twist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Enjoyed the walking tour past iconic lifeguard tower, art pieces (including 9-11 tribute), bird rock, shoreline, Heisler Park walkway and much much more. Hearing history of the artsy benches and "greeter" was facinating. Loved getting acquainted with Laguna Beach more intimately. Makes me want to re-visit soon. This was a great way to work up an appetite & lead to a nice lunch at one of many eating establishments.

Visited January 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Perfect way to spend a morning in Laguna Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

After visiting my in-laws in Laguna Beach for many years, I thought I had a pretty good taste of the history and the setting. This Christmas holiday, Janelle opened up new dimensions, not only for me, but also for my husband who grew up here. Quite an endorsement from a local! Her knowledge of the art and the stories that link landmarks, big and small beach destinations, and the colorful figures of the past was exceptional. We liked it so much we returned ourselves the next day to walk the parks, beaches and artwork with our kids and their grandparents. So fun to share some things we learned and open their eyes too! A "must" for anyone visiting Laguna beach for the first time and a great experience for anyone looking for a new view.

Visited December 2012