Stayed here for a business trip in November. It is a lovely hotel with clean rooms and it is right on the beach as advertised. There are a number of fun restaurants and shops within walking distance. My only issue with this hotel (from a business trip standpoint) was that the internet was pretty slow at peak times and there are no coffee makers in the rooms. They say breakfast opens at 8:00am (which is a little late if your headed to work) however coffee and food was available in the lobby at 6:30am when I checked. All in all I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Laguna Inn On The Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Capri Laguna Inn On The Beach Hotel
- Capri Laguna Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's a relaxing romantic getaway, an activity-packed family vacation, a quiet solitary retreat, or a quick trip filled with shopping, food and fun with friends, the Capri Laguna on the Beach is the perfect Southern California getaway. Nestled in the quaint seaside town of Laguna Beach, located midway between Los Angeles and San Diego, the oceanfront Capri Laguna on the Beach Inn is situated directly on the sand of the Pacific Ocean with its picturesque sunsets and world-renown coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Capri Laguna Inn On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.