“Exceeded my Expectations” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Laguna Beach
Houston, Texas
“Exceeded my Expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Since this was an older hotel I wasn't holding my breath that it was going to be anything other than ok but I'm glad to report I was wrong. Granted the rooms are older but very quaint and clean. Management and staff were very accomodating for us and made great recommendations. Like other reviewers have noted, stay on the second floor and you won't regret it. We stayed for a week and wished it could have been longer.

Room Tip: Stay on the second floor and remember to run your AC while you're out on the beach, otherwise yo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Last weekend I stayed at the Seaside Laguna Inn & Suites with a couple of friends of mine. Due to the fact that it was 4th of July weekend many of the hotels in the surrounding area had increased their rates, so it was hard for us to find a reasonably priced hotel that was ocean front. We came across the Seaside Laguna Inn about a month before our trip, because we were driving around Laguna looking for a hotel to stay in on the 4th. They allowed us to look at some of their rooms that they had available for the date that we needed, and we were impressed with all of the rooms the front desk manager showed us. We ended up getting a room on the second floor, and really enjoyed watching the sunset and the ocean in the evenings. Overall, I would definitely come back and stay at the Seaside Laguna Inn next time I visit Laguna beach.

Room Tip: If you would like a view of the ocean, ask for a room on the second floor. A few of the rooms on th...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Fullerton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My friend and I stayed here as we wanted to be closer to the waterfront and a little further from the main beach. Upon arrival, management was outside, and commented that we managed to park the car (and squeeze myself out of the door), despite another guest's terrible parking job. He welcomed us in, and the two staff were friendly and polite and provided us with all the information we needed for a good night's stay.

Upon our return later, we noticed that the management team must've spoken to my parking neighbour - as that car was straightened out and I was provided with more door space. It was not necessary, but much appreciated.

The hotel rooms are small - the showers are little, but entirely manageable. The room I was provided was clean, and we had a great view of the waterfront. We managed to sit out that evening and listen to the water.

I recognize that many people may comment that the rooms are small - but really, isn't that why the beach is RIGHT THERE?

I enjoyed my stay here - the room was comfortable and the staff was fantastic.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
las vegas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed there last summer because the rooms had been remodeled. When we arrived the room was dirty. There were stains on the bedding and hair on the bathroom. When we told management they told us we should get a different hotel because they obviously could not make us happy. Wouldn't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The floor was dirty I had to step ona rag and also the shower was so small like a closet and the room was so small and the TV only had six Chanel's this hotel stinks and also it might be close to the beach but hell if you want to have a good time stay away from this place.

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My friends and I stayed at this inn for a birthday and it was wonderful!! The check-in and check-out times were very flexible. The front desk employees were also super nice and friendly in telling us about the nearby popular restaurants and cafes walking distance from the inn. Staying at this inn was a divine experience; it honestly felt like a beach getaway.

The hotel has so many pros!
-Clean, remodeled, has a vintage feel to it
-Complimentary facilities: minifridge, TV/cable, internet wifi, parking, breakfast
-Location is amazing, less than a few yards from the ocean front
-Very reasonably priced
-Comfortable and warm sheets

My friends and I enjoyed it immensely! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed here for the first time over spring break, and my sister and I really enjoyed it. We went on this trip wanting a relaxing beach weekend getaway, and we experienced this, and much more thanks to the Seaside Laguna Inn. This Inn definitely exceeded my expectations, especially since the inn itself is very reasonably priced. The hotel itself not only makes you feel like you are at your own private beach house, but it also is great because it is close to the heart of Laguna beach. The hotel is a short walking distance from the ocean, probably like a minute walk, and has a great view of the incredible ocean on all of the inn's second story rooms. Overall, if you are looking for a relaxing vacation, definitely book your hotel at the Seaside Laguna Inn & Suites.

Room Tip: Choose one of the second floors the inn offers, because they all have their private balconies and ha...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Seaside Laguna Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!