“Good food good service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laguna Avenue
“Good food good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

We are here because we were able to get seated right away. Watermarc and Nick's had an hour to an hour and a half wait. We had grilled artichokes and ahi poke martini to start off with. For dinner we had the Kapalua rib eye steak with sticky rice and garlic spinach. Everything was delicious and our waiter gave good service.

Naples, Italy
“Seems too touristic”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

I felt like we were tourists, I ordered a fish soup that was horrible. I was expecting to eat fresh fish, being in a sea locality, but wasn't absolutely. Good for tourists. My friends ordered sandwiches and seemed it was ok for them. Prices too high, only my husband and I spent more then $70 for a fish soup, a sandwich and 3 glasses of cheap wine. Add the tip. Too much. The place is nice if you sit outside, but better to be a small group

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Well cooked fish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Had a great meal here on our first night in Laguna! Really nicely cooked Salmon, with lovely mashed potato, really creamy! My husband had the seafood jambalaya with rice which he really enjoyed! Waitress was really nice and friendly.

Visited August 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

This is located in the heart of Laguna Beach, and if you're lucky, you score a table by the window overlooking Highway 1 with a peek-a-boo view of the ocean and beach. Service was great--Shaun was helpful and efficient. My three companions had the special--Trout, I had the blackened Rockfish and a half Caesar salad. The food is good, plentiful and comes from the kitchen nice and hot. They have a great selection of draft beers. This is a reasonably priced fish restaurant (they have non-fish items) that has never disappointed me in the 4-5 times I've dined here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Abington, Massachusetts
“Outstanding Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Staying in Newport Beach, our hotel recommended Rock'n Fish. We checked out the menu online, and noticed the great Happy Hour offerings and they have a Gluten Free menu, with great options. We went around 5 for the Happy Hour. I had the Oak Grilled Artichoke - which was so delicious! My husband had the homemade chips and salsa and my son the popcorn shrimp! All delicious! For our entrees I had the Cioppino - my husband had the seafood Jambalaya, and my son the steak and lobster tail. Truly, everything was outstanding. My husband said "This has to be one of the best meals I have ever had." And we travel and eat at some of the best restaurants. The value for money is excellent! We will return!! The service was great as well! Well done!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere