“Great B&B by the Sea” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States
“Great B&B by the Sea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My wife and I spent 3 days in Laguna Beach for a quick Spring Break getaway. The inn was perfect for our stay. Rooms were quaint but relaxing. The view of the ocean was great. Loved the mission-style architecture and decor. The gourmet breakfasts were outstanding. Definitely try the shrimp & grits and healthy pancakes. (The chefs even gave us the pancake recipe to take home!!). We will definitely stay again when we are in Laguna Beach.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

728 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I always leave a piece of my soul behind when I stay at Casa Laguna so I can be sure to come back month after month. It's become my home away from home and my go-to when I need to get away from the pace of work life for a night or two. General manager Kathryn makes me feel so welcome and her staff is incredibly lovely and attentive. Their gourmet breakfast is included with the rate and it's the best I've had in all of Los Angeles. Whether single or as a couple, you can expect to have a magical time here.

Room Tip: I recommend the Laguna Suite, Newport or the Cottage if you are lucky to grab it.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Casa Laguna is our favorite destination along the coast. A 5-star villa with breathtaking garden settings. Service is unmatched, chefs are top notch, wine & cheese evenings are scrumptious, and the views – wow! Very romantic villa!

Room Tip: Higher rooms have the best views and least noise.
Waterloo, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This has become a favorite for my husband and I when we want a quiet place to stay and unwind from the stresses of work. It offers comfortable rooms, wonderfully soft bed linens and superb breakfasts. We took a couples massage and sunset soak......and would recommend it highly. The gardens are lovely, the pool area inviting and the rooms restful. There is only one thing that I think could be improved......the quality of the towels in the rooms. Perhaps I am being picky after waking up in the soft and caressing bed linens, but I expected the bath towels to be at least as impressive.
I actually thought about not recommending this lovely bed and breakfast so that it will remain hidden, special and relaxing........but share I must!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I loved this 1920 Mission building built into the hill across from the Pacific. The grounds and gardens are a pleasure. Staff friendly and helpful. Oranges and cookies await you in the room. Breakfast was served in the garden even though it wasn't even 60 degrees, they give blankets and hide the heaters under the umbrellas. Food was gourmet. Yoga mats by the pool in case you want to practice. Wonderful sunset views. Would love to go back.

Santa Fe Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Did some computer surfing to find a place to get away for the evening. Took a chance at the "Casa Laguna Inn & Spa". When first arrived I was a little puzzled as it was tucked away against the hills and other homes in the area. Once I entered the property from the parking lot I was truly pleased at the beauty of the place. Small walk ways, water fountains and gardens. I was really impressed by the friendly service. When I went to my assigned room, the view was more than expected. The room itself was clean and comfortable. As mentioned, I took a chance on a place I have never been and what a great surprise!! I definitely will return !! Thank you Casa Laguna !!

Room Tip: The delux ocean view rooms are the best
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I stayed at Casa Laguna Inn for a short anniversary weekend getaway. It was a great little relaxing hotel. The included breakfast was great, the staff was really nice and helpful. The landscaping felt like you are away from the city. Pool is great and has an awesome sunset view. The rooms were average, but have an electric fireplace, jetted tub, and a dvd player with a collection of movies in the front office that you can check out. Perfect spot for a romantic get away.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Casa Laguna Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!