We stayed at Casa Laguna for 2 nights in Nov 2013. We came here to relax and Casa Laguna helped us rejuvenate ourselves. Here are my two cents:
1) Breakfast is awesome. Their Chefs have won competitions and know their stuff.
2) Ambience inside the inn is well maintained. Fountains and Music create the right mood for relaxing
3) About a mile from Laguna downtown - far from crowds
4) Small touches here and there added to the experience
5) Evening wine hour with refreshments
6) Many nooks in the inn to have your own space to relax
7) You will hardly see other guests. Not sure where they were but we always found our own space to relax
8) Nice heated pool
What could have been better
1) We found the rooms to be a bit small but then it's not a chain hotel. Our room was minimalistic and this was noticeable as other B&B's we have stayed at were more elaborate in their decor.
2) Bathrooms are a little cramped. Shower was small and it was a bit difficult to take bath.
3) Parking would require a bit of expertise as I found the parking spots somewhat small especially to park my SUV.
4) It's right on PCH and the traffic noise takes away some experience when you're sitting outside. Inside the room we could not hear any traffic noise (Ocean View room)
It was an overall great experience and I will recommend Casa Laguna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an unforgettable ocean view getaway at our historic bed and breakfast in Laguna Beach, Orange County, California. Our inn features a wide variety of beautifully appointed guest rooms with luxurious eco-friendly linens, flat-panel HDTV, and ambiance fireplaces. Some rooms have jetted spa tubs. We're known for our full gourmet breakfasts, chosen from a menu of delectable entrees. A variety of soothing massage services are available in our on-site spa. Always rated among the top Laguna Beach hotels, our bed and breakfast in is just minutes from beautiful beaches, fabulous restaurants, and Laguna's famous art galleries and summer art festivals. All rooms limited to one or two persons regardless of age or relationship. Not recommended for families/children/groups. We are a green inn and a member of the slow foods movement, and our property is a registered wildlife refuge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Laguna Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Laguna Inn And Spa
- Casa Laguna Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Inn
- Casa Laguna Beach