“Well worth the wait” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laguna Ave
Description: Nick's indoor/outdoor Laguna Beach venue features Classic American comfort food, crave-able bar snacks, plus unique cocktails & an extensive wine list. Located in the heart of Laguna Beach, our intimate 80-seat restaurant features a chic bar and beautiful outdoor patio. Our décor highlights several artistic touches, from inlaid abalone and oyster-shell accents to artistic mosaic tile floors. The Exotic wood-trimmed booths and hand-blown glass lamps along with warm tones of brown, blue and sand complement the exposed brick walls. Our exhibition kitchen showcases the talents of our passionate culinary team. Nick’s Laguna Beach has become a favorite in Orange County to dine, drink and escape.
San Diego
“Well worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Having read the reviews, we knew that the wait was going to be worth it but one suggestion. It was early for lunch, so we walked the beach before heading to the restaurant close by. Should have gone by the restaurant first as the wait was for 45 minutes. They will not take phone reservations, so go by and put your name down before you start exploring this beautiful beach area.
Five of us enjoyed lunch, two of us had food allergies and the waitress put us at ease and checked which menu items were safe to eat. This is a very small restaurant and can be busy at all times.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mission Viejo
“Great eats in the heart of Laguna. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We went for a little sight seeing with some guests from Ecuador and stopped to eat at Nick's before walking around the best part of Laguna Beach. I would suggest a reservation because this has got to be the busiest restaurant in LB. Now I know why...the food is great and the service was also excellent.

Sydney, Australia
“It's true - Nick's is the best in Laguna Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

We Australians loved everything about this great Restaurant. Charming young staff looking after you; a very smart Menu catering for all tastes and timely, really delicious 'cocktails' and desserts.
At times we needed to wait for a table because Nick's is well known and popular - always worth the wait. There's a positive buzz in this Restaurant which you know to be, happy contented patrons enjoying the wonderful experience of Nick's.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stockton, California
“Above and Beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Not only was the food, service and ambiance excellent, this restaurant went way beyond what is expected. I was traveling and left my prescription glasses on the table. I did not discover them missing until I was many miles north. When I called the manager, he had the staff find them, then offered to send them to headquarters who would mail them to my home. I offered to give him my credit card number for postage, and he said that was unnecessary. When I received my glasses perfectly packed the envelope had fragile in someone's handwriting all over it. I am very grateful for this kind of service even for a traveler.

Candace B.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Devon
“Worth booking or waiting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Service is top notch here, we went for dinner and couldn't help going back for breakfast. Veggie burger was so tasty and the chicken salad was quite possibly the best salad EVER! We sat out front which was nice with the heaters on as it was chilly. The breakfast was great too. Above all the value and taste combination is fantastic. I want a nicks near my house!!!!