“exceptional view” 4 of 5 stars

30801 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
949-715-6420
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Loft is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 154 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Montage Resort Drive & South Pacific Coast Highway
Paris, France
“exceptional view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Got to say the food was tasty, but the view is overwhelming. One of the best view ever. The service and the cleanliness of the restrooms...you wouldn't want leave them afterwards.
Luxury.

Visited August 2014

Orange, California
“Memorable retirement dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Well I retired last Friday and thought we should go out for my special occasion and was not disappointed at all with the Loft. The deck is overlooking the Pacific and the pool at the Montage resort. I choose the Trout with walnut butter and my hubbie got the Halibut with lobster sauce. Ny trout melted in my mouth and the baby green beans with toasted walnuts that came with dinner were excellent also and I ate every single bite. I order the signature martini with rose water and grapefruit and it was very well presented and had a good flavor also. I would recommend this restaurant to all.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Breakfasts at The Loft are a treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed at Montage and enjoyed our breakfasts sitting on the patio overlooking the pool and ocean. From extremely healthy ( smoothies, granolas, egg white omelets to more substantial, the breakfasts were delicious! I don't think I have ever seen croissants that large!

Visited July 2014
Katy, Texas
“The view is better than the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband and I ate dinner and breakfast here while staying at the hotel. The dinner was OK. The cheesy bread was the best part though. I had the U10 sea scallops that were chewy and overcooked/burnt with a cauliflower mousse that had a weird taste to it. My husband had the artichoke soup and loved it. For breakfast I had the Loft Breakfast with a delicious Greek yoghurt with granola and a grapefruit cup that left me wondering why they didn't have grapefruit spoons since less than half of it was chopped/sliced. My husband had the Loft Omelette and he thought it was OK, it probably would have tasted better with eggs instead of just egg whites. Like everything else at Montage, the service was top notch.

Visited June 2014
Van Nuys
“Elegant yes, but this is the Montage after all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Great food, excellent wine list and perfect service. Then there's the view. All combined to make an excellent experience. A must see destination

• Visited June 2014