“Very Good !” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very Good !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

We were out walking and happened to find this little gem ! Very Good on a very warm day !stop in and be happy !

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Aliso Viejo, California
“Have To Taste To Believe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I consider myself a self proclaimed gelato connoisseur and have tasted some of the best Italia and Europe has to offer. Dolce Gelato blows them all away. The flavors change all the time and it is always a delight to sample them. My favorite continues to be Ferraro Roche and coconut.

Also a cool place to bump into celebrities, I've see Will Ferrell and Kobe Bryant here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

This hit the spot after spending the afternoon at the beach. I ordered a medium serving of gelato which consisted of up to three flavors for a little less than $6. I chose salted maple caramel, nutty irishman, and banana cream. All of my selections were absolutely delicious but if I had to chose a favorite it would be the salted maple caramel. The prices were very reasonable and the portions were more than adequate. I will definitely hit this place up again the next time I am in Laguna Beach.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ogden, Utah
“1st Time 4 Gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We went into Dolce Gelato around 7pm Friday night. Danny immediately greeted us when we entered. He proved to be very knowledge about each of the flavors and gave us free samples of several. I decided on the Blackberry Cobbler with a scoop of Nutty Irishman on top while my other half had a scoop of Ferrarro Rocher & Chocolate Sea Salt Truffle with a shot of espresso on top. It was good enough that we even got milkshakes to go after we finished. I especially like the range of flavors from traditional Vanilla Bean to Honeydew Yuzu.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Middelburg, The Netherlands
“Wow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The icecream is amazing: really creamy and surprising flavours! It's the perfect place to have a really great icecream!