This is such a beautiful resort.This place would be perfect for a wedding...Hmm
However, The WIFI really sucks and I woke up to a big cockroach beside me on the bed.
If you decide to go to the SPA be sure to bring you own eucalyptus or peppermint oil with you unless you want to buy over-priced oil. They have super cute yoga/workout clothes for sale in their shop.
I really hope they redecorate the Mexican restaurant there, it is way too fake. I personally think they could make it into a fancy Mexican restaurant with free-range/organic options. The margaritas were yummy =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Resort & Club and PGA WEST® is a world-renowned Southern California desert retreat featuring 796 elegantly appointed casitas, suites and villas; the 23,000-square-foot Spa La Quinta® with 41 pools and 53 hot spas; 41 tennis courts; over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet facilities; and exceptional cuisine at Morgan’s in the desert, TWENTY6 and Adobe Grill. Known as The Western Home of Golf in America® and named ”North America’s Golf Resort of the Year,” it is home to five award-winning golf courses and four private courses – designed by legends Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Greg Norman and Tom Weiskopf. Golf instruction is offered at the PGA WEST Golf Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Resort & Club Hotel La Quinta
- La Quinta Resort And Club
- La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort California Desert