My husband and I were celebrating our 30th Anniversary with a trip to California. La Quinta Resort was our first stop. The Resort was beautiful. Our suite was clean, roomy, updated with all the modern amenities and had great view of the mountains. I wanted to make sure that two people were recognized from making our visit to the La Quinta Resort extra special. I feel that these two people went above and beyond their normal duties. By doing so, they really made me feel valued as a guest and special. Denisse Fimbres checked us in on our arrival. When she found out that it was our anniversary, she made sure that we had a room with a beautiful view and on returning to our room before dinner, there was a bottle of Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. It was such a nice surprise. It was even a bigger surprise to find a bottle of wine and cheese plate waiting on us the second night of our stay. Both nights Denisse left a hand written note that was pleasantly received. I would also like to mention Austin, a valet supervisor. On our last evening, my husband and I had gone for a walk around the grounds. I was craving a soda, but all the shops had closed. I asked Austin where the closest vending machine was. He replied that they didn't have any vending machines for the guest, but they had one in the employee lounge and he would go get one for me. He asked what I would like and when I told him a Diet Coke, he took off. He returned in a flash with an ice cold Diet Coke. He would not accept any money for the soda. Honestly, I have not received customer service like this in a VERY long time. I felt like a celebrity. Thank you, Denisse and Austin. You are AWESOME!!!
Greta & Don Gantt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Resort & Club and PGA WEST® is a world-renowned Southern California desert retreat featuring 796 elegantly appointed casitas, suites and villas; the 23,000-square-foot Spa La Quinta® with 41 pools and 53 hot spas; 41 tennis courts; over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet facilities; and exceptional cuisine at Morgan’s in the desert, TWENTY6 and Adobe Grill. Known as The Western Home of Golf in America® and named ”North America’s Golf Resort of the Year,” it is home to five award-winning golf courses and four private courses – designed by legends Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Greg Norman and Tom Weiskopf. Golf instruction is offered at the PGA WEST Golf Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Resort & Club Hotel La Quinta
- La Quinta Resort And Club
- La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Greater Palm Springs