“Beautiful resort” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in La Quinta
victorville ca
“Beautiful resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was here for a conference in early December. The resort grounds are absolutely beautiful, especially during the Christmas season. I love the old style that has been maintained to keep true to the old "Hollywood relaxation spot" yet, completely modern and the expected amenities. The conference rooms were spacious and comfortable. The catered food was better than I would have expected.

The rooms are pretty fantastic. Large comfortable beds, huge bathtubs, walk-in showers, plush towels and robes (fireplace in some rooms) and Kuerigs make you feel like you have been whisked away to an exclusive resort.

I cannot wait to return to this resort, next time for a little R&R!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Palo Alto, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

If you enjoy going to a desert resort environment in the winter, then La Quinta Resort is an outstanding choice. Great location. Great facilities. Great staff. I really liked the pools. My wife, who is an avid tennis player, loved the tennis facilities.

San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

If this is where Hollywood Stars come to relax, I'm pretty sure we got the servants' room. We check in on Friday evening and was assigned room #422, the bathroom was filthy and there was a dirty rag left below the sink. So we were assigned room #433. Same thing! I realized by now when (I made the reservation) I was told all the rooms are recently remodeled what they really meant was all of the "bedrooms" are new but failed to mention all of the bathrooms are still old and dated. I read a review mention about the dim bathroom lights and seriously the light is so dim it's like a candle light! Romantic except I was trying to bathe my kids.

After driving for over 8+ hours to get here, we were tired and hungry. We wanted to settle in our room and order some room service. I called for room service at around 6:30pm, got some auto answering service asking me to wait, so I waited for over 20 minutes. Eventually I hung up and tried again, waited for another 20 minutes. Really?! my kids ended up eating crackers for 2 hrs before we finally got room service.

So what's wrong with my room? First of all, the heater doesn't work, and Internet is such a joke, I can log on but I can't check my emails, surf the web or use it at all. Oh and the room key! The following day, after my two toddler and I return from breakfast, I found out my room key doesn't work. I walked all the way back to the lobby with my kids to get a new room key and it still doesn't work!

My stay here is not over but so far I feel like I'm staying at the OTHER La Quinta!

• Stayed December 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

stayed with family members and booked several rooms. loved staying at the casitas facing the pool without having to pass hallways of rooms. great escape, quiet with unobtrusive staff, which added to the sense of retreat for busy professionals. recommending to others in the LA area for best value weekend get-away.

Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

If you haven't been to the La Quinta resort it's a must. We've been there numerous times however with the newly renovated rooms..the stay is more enjoyable. The online concierge service, the food at Morgans and Adobe is one of the best in the desert. The updated fitness center and golf nearby cannot be beat.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We've been coming here for years....it's always been a great hotel. Spacious rooms, convenient parking, wonderful staff, food etc. Recently they put some new lighting fixtures in the bathrooms that would be great for doing brain surgery, but make you look about 100 years old......a little mood lighting, please!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
Dallas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

You may not want to stay on the second floor - no bellman anywhere to be found! In fact, the map is so poor - you may not find your room at all! Sprawling layout made it difficult to follow their route. And illogically the "900" building did not follow the "800" building. If you don't mind parking a football field away from your room & wandering around (we asked staff who were helping around the grounds - no one knew where our room was either). And when we finally arrived (someone said - it's near the pool - only there are at least 10 of those on the property), we had the pleasure of dragging our own luggage up a flight of stairs.

Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Been to La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Address: 49499 Eisenhower Dr., La Quinta, CA 92253
Location: United States > California > California Desert > Greater Palm Springs > La Quinta
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in La Quinta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort 4*
La Quinta Resort & Club and PGA WEST® is a world-renowned Southern California desert retreat featuring 796 elegantly appointed casitas, suites and villas; the 23,000-square-foot Spa La Quinta® with 41 pools and 53 hot spas; 41 tennis courts; over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet facilities; and exceptional cuisine at Morgan’s in the desert, TWENTY6 and Adobe Grill. Known as The Western Home of Golf in America® and named ”North America’s Golf Resort of the Year,” it is home to five award-winning golf courses and four private courses – designed by legends Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Greg Norman and Tom Weiskopf. Golf instruction is offered at the PGA WEST Golf Academy. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Resort & Club Hotel La Quinta
La Quinta Resort And Club
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Greater Palm Springs

If you own or manage La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.