We stayed here for 2 nights over Labor weekend (2 adults & 2 young teenagers), arrived on Friday night and check in was a bit slow, however Chris was very helpful in getting us rooms close together, rooms nice but a little dated, carpets well worn, furniture the same and paint on carpet and bathroom tiles, however beds were very comfortable. We found the ambiance of the resort very relaxing and very peaceful with the exception of the young kids on their scooters in the casita next to us, they obviously did not have a volume control button!!! not the hotels fault, poor parenting. The only negative we had about the hotel was when our daughter sat on the sunlounger on the balcony it broke (she is about 45kgs) and she suffered bad grazes to her back. When we reported this to staff in the lobby the manager Jason Plazola was called, his approach and how he dealt with us was superb, he called for security named Ricardo who met us in our room examined the sunlounger and offered to get maintenance to come and remove it, but because we were leaving the next morning we told him to leave it until the next day, his care and attention to our daughter was fantastic and gave me medical supplies so I could continue to treat her. I feel I have to mentioned these three members of staff because I felt they went above and beyond their duties and are a credit to the hotel. We only ate in Adobe Grill food was fine, our waitress was just 'ok' definitely have got better service. But once again, well done Chris, Jason and Ricardo, guys like you make a hotel worth visiting, and because of you we will consider La Quinta on our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Resort & Club and PGA WEST® is a world-renowned Southern California desert retreat featuring 796 elegantly appointed casitas, suites and villas; the 23,000-square-foot Spa La Quinta® with 41 pools and 53 hot spas; 41 tennis courts; over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet facilities; and exceptional cuisine at Morgan’s in the desert, TWENTY6 and Adobe Grill. Known as The Western Home of Golf in America® and named ”North America’s Golf Resort of the Year,” it is home to five award-winning golf courses and four private courses – designed by legends Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Greg Norman and Tom Weiskopf. Golf instruction is offered at the PGA WEST Golf Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Resort & Club Hotel La Quinta
- La Quinta Resort And Club
- La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Greater Palm Springs