I recently attended a Family Reunion at this beautiful resort. We overall had a great experience. They treat you like a movie star.
I will say that the standard rooms were a bit worn, except the bathrooms which were quite large and fresh looking. The resort pampered us greatly, and the follow ups to concerns such as a blown out light bulb put an extra caring touch to the visit. The grounds were beautiful and the view of the mountains was truly spectacular. I loved the pools. I believe they had 27 of them on site! My wife and I visited our “Quad” pool which is a pool in the middle of about four buildings. Each quad has a pool. Has a small pool and a hot tub; although the hot tub was not all that “Hot.” We also visited the large family pool which was excellent, and had a nice bar and service. The “Adult” pool is called “Plunge” and no one under 21 admitted. It got hopping on the weekends and was quite paced but fun. Though crowded, it had a DJ and good music playing, lots of drinks, and fun.
The restaurants on site were very good though a bit pricy. I did Golf at the PGA West “Stadium” course which I highly recommend!
Overall this is an excellent resort and relaxing. I got a good rate on the room as im Active Military. But don’t know if I would have paid full price for the room we had.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Resort & Club Hotel La Quinta
- La Quinta Resort & Club Hotel
- La Quinta Resort And Club
- La Quinta Resort
- La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Greater Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Resort & Club and PGA WEST® is a world-renowned Southern California desert retreat featuring 796 elegantly appointed casitas, suites and villas; the 23,000-square-foot Spa La Quinta® with 41 pools and 53 hot spas; 41 tennis courts; over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet facilities; and exceptional cuisine at Morgan’s in the desert, TWENTY6 and Adobe Grill. Known as The Western Home of Golf in America® and named ”North America’s Golf Resort of the Year,” it is home to five award-winning golf courses and four private courses – designed by legends Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Greg Norman and Tom Weiskopf. Golf instruction is offered at the PGA WEST Golf Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.