Stayed at theis hotel for business reasons. Very nice place. well appointed rooms and plenty of pools so no no crowd to worry about. The onsite restaurants are excellent. i highly reccomnend the eggs Benedict. The best I have had.
the only downside is the Wireless internet is erratic. Itcuts out and returns making it an issue. in this trip i needed a consistent internetto make a live presentation. Finally hadd to give up and use an air card.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Resort & Club Hotel
- La Quinta Resort And Club
- La Quinta Resort & Club Hotel La Quinta
- La Quinta Resort
- La Quinta Resort & Club Greater Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Resort & Club and PGA WEST® is a world-renowned Southern California desert retreat featuring 796 elegantly appointed casitas, suites and villas; the 23,000-square-foot Spa La Quinta® with 41 pools and 53 hot spas; 41 tennis courts; over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet facilities; and exceptional cuisine at Morgan’s in the desert, TWENTY6 and Adobe Grill. Known as The Western Home of Golf in America® and named ”North America’s Golf Resort of the Year,” it is home to five award-winning golf courses and four private courses – designed by legends Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Greg Norman and Tom Weiskopf. Golf instruction is offered at the Jim McLean Golf School. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Resort & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.