We enjoyed our annual getaway to La Quinta recently as part of a larger group for a family reunion. All our families had a fabulous time! We loved our casual Mexican themed dinner at the outdoor cafe, complete with live music and an almost full moon. Again, I had a fabulous spa experience! Right from making my spa reservation to checking out of the serene and beautiful spa facility, I found all the staff to be friendly and very helpful, often giving 'that little bit extra'! My 'custom relaxation massage' was wonderful and just what I needed to relax after a day of travelling. Even though it was hot outside, I loved the eucalyptus steam room as it was perfect after 'airplane air'. Before leaving, I relaxed outside with chilled herbal tea to the sound of the fountain. I browsed the shop at the spa and in fact came back the next day to purchase the signature La Quinta Coco Mango body lotion (that I now can't live without as it is also in the rooms and I became addicted), and a wonderful 'EnergyMuse' activated crystal bracelet. I would advise checking out the spa menu online and booking your treatment early especially if you will be at the resort on the weekend. If you have flexibility, take advantage of the Monday to Wednesday Spa Specials! Don't forget to try the Eggs Bennies before you check out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Resort & Club and PGA WEST® is a world-renowned Southern California desert retreat featuring 796 elegantly appointed casitas, suites and villas; the 23,000-square-foot Spa La Quinta® with 41 pools and 53 hot spas; 41 tennis courts; over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet facilities; and exceptional cuisine at Morgan’s in the desert, TWENTY6 and Adobe Grill. Known as The Western Home of Golf in America® and named ”North America’s Golf Resort of the Year,” it is home to five award-winning golf courses and four private courses – designed by legends Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Greg Norman and Tom Weiskopf. Golf instruction is offered at the PGA WEST Golf Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Resort & Club Hotel La Quinta
- La Quinta Resort And Club
- La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Greater Palm Springs