Stayed 6 nights, our second stay at this well-run hotel. We were upgraded to an executive suite with a terrific huge balcony that included a chaise lounge and table and chairs. Everything was clean and the service from every member of staff is exceptional. Breakfast is well-stocked and my only quibble would be that the servers interrupt you too often to ask if you need anything :). This time we tried a couple of the dinners, lasagna one night and fried chicken another, and were pleasantly surprised with the good quality for a free meal. Really can't fault anything abou the hotel.
The location is about 30 minutes from many of the major Palm Springs attactions, however is convenient for the Living Desert and El Paseo. We didn't mind the drive because everything is so pretty!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton La Quinta Hotel La Quinta
- Homewood Suites La Quinta
- Homewood La Quinta
- La Quinta Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton La Quinta California Desert