“FLAWLESS.” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
LOS ANGELES
“FLAWLESS.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I absolutely love this spa. I am totally obsessed! This spa is run by literally some of the best in the world. No joke. The love, energy, well-being, peace and harmony that runs through this entire spa is beyond abundant...

The staff is flawless and educated beyond words. They are all world class. But they make you feel right at home and it is not intimidating at all. Inviting and welcoming when I walked thru the door....I had no clue the oasis I was stepping into.

This is a comfortable, classy, relaxing, invigorating coed spa. I love that you can be inside or outside in the courtyard in the hot tub or on a lounge chair...just that you are able to gather and enjoy the people you are with while looking at the beautiful scenery.

I could have spent hours here. Be sure to go early or stay after your treatment to enjoy all of the amenities! In fact- it's only $25 to enjoy all the amenities if you are not getting a treatment. DO IT! You will be blown away. It's just heaven.

I had a massage and it was extremely relaxing but the real deal is the HYDRAFACIAL!

This is a must! I cannot believe how amazing this facial is. 90 minutes of complete relaxation which is rare during a facial. I even fell asleep for more than half of it!

You would literally have to get 7 different facials to get what you get from 1 Hydrafacial! My face has never been this clean, clear, hydrated, glowing, etc...ever....

This is hands down the best most effective facial I have ever had and the results show. It is worth every single penny. I literally cannot wait to go back for another one.

Also, check out their spa retail store! They have some of the best products from all over the world. Davines hair products, mineral make-up with only 4 elements, NuFace, etc...

Ask the staff about anything, they are very friendly and informative but not pushy or trying to make a sale, they are more like educators about the products...which I really appreciate when I am learning about new products...plus you can try them! Even better.

Thanks Spa La Quinta and staff- I very much appreciated the entire experience you created for me! Can't wait to come back again.

Visited July 2013

New York City, New York
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had an amazing time at this resort during each and every one of my visits. The resort is amazing, the pool staff is efficient and friendly, the spa villas are in a great location and beautifully maintained. I will definitely be back soon! Sorry, this review is long overdue.

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
21 attraction reviews
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

A very solid spa. The male locker room was clean and well equipped. Service was also good in the locker room. The relaxation room was not great, spend time waiting in the courtyard. My massage was very good although 50 mins is never long enough.

Visited April 2013
Byron Center, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Worth the splurge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have been to the Spa at La Quinta Resort & Club several times for various services, and it has become a staple for every trip we make to Palm Springs. My favorites: facial with Sally and massage with Kim. I had the facial this time with some kind of tightening product that honestly took years off my face. The prices are high but comparable to any luxury resort or spa. Make some time before or after services to relax in the beautiful courtyard next to the Spanish-tiled fountain (fireplace going if it is cool out, as it was yesterday). Wonderful. Can't wait to go again!

Coronado, California
“Nice facility but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Usually even a so so massage is better than none, but in this case I wish I'd saved my money. The facility and the gift shop is very nice. I wish I'd spent my $ in the gift shop for product rather than spending it for spa services for my spouse and I.

Visited October 2012