“Beautiful” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
New York City, New York
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had an amazing time at this resort during each and every one of my visits. The resort is amazing, the pool staff is efficient and friendly, the spa villas are in a great location and beautifully maintained. I will definitely be back soon! Sorry, this review is long overdue.

Visited February 2013

New York City, New York
23 attraction reviews
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

A very solid spa. The male locker room was clean and well equipped. Service was also good in the locker room. The relaxation room was not great, spend time waiting in the courtyard. My massage was very good although 50 mins is never long enough.

Visited April 2013
Byron Center, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Worth the splurge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I have been to the Spa at La Quinta Resort & Club several times for various services, and it has become a staple for every trip we make to Palm Springs. My favorites: facial with Sally and massage with Kim. I had the facial this time with some kind of tightening product that honestly took years off my face. The prices are high but comparable to any luxury resort or spa. Make some time before or after services to relax in the beautiful courtyard next to the Spanish-tiled fountain (fireplace going if it is cool out, as it was yesterday). Wonderful. Can't wait to go again!

Coronado, California
“Nice facility but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Usually even a so so massage is better than none, but in this case I wish I'd saved my money. The facility and the gift shop is very nice. I wish I'd spent my $ in the gift shop for product rather than spending it for spa services for my spouse and I.

Visited October 2012
Montreal, Canada
31 attraction reviews
“Nice facilities but OK massage”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Had a Swedish massage done by a 40 something eastern european lady. Not the best massage I got.
Not sure I'll be back or change therapist.

Visited September 2012