“never disappoints” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 106 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is the newest location for this chain.
Tucson, AZ
“never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I've been a fan of Burgers and Beer since they started in Calexico many years ago. What a pleasant surprise to come across it further north in the desert. Awesome food, awesome service, and great place to relax and watch a game.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

La Quinta, California
“Burgers & Beer LQ is as good as Burgers & Beer Palm Desert! Both are great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

B&B has a wealth of variety foods, drinks, beers, cocktails, appetizers, delicious food and SO many entrees, appetizers to choose from, almost overwhelming bc all of our meals a party of 10, including kids' menu, were excellent.

Great servers, busy staff, fun place to hang out, and super for our large group. My friend's family flew down from out of state to visit her and spend time here before she has some serious health issues resolved, try to cheer her up, and support her before hospitalization. This was a memorable family & friends gathering. Nice everything as she and her guests and I had a great experience, meal, and fun time!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena, California
“Great place for Late Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We arrived in town late and we were so happy to find anything open past 10 pm. We have been to Burgers and Beer in Yuma, AZ and we were just as happy with this location. Great selection of food items and bar beverages.

Visited April 2014
Bend, Oregon
“A favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I like that it is a different type of sports bar than the usual dark and aged places around the area. A good beer selection.

Visited March 2014
Davis, California
“excellent food, fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We visited around 9 on a weeknight . Had our minds set on a burger and also found the selections of microbrews from a huge menu of beers. We were welcomed, then a bit awed by the number of big and small screens tuned to sports.

Luckily it was March Madness -I'm not a big organized or collegiate sports fan, but I like basketball so that was entertaining. You have around a dozen screens within sight, so that's the other part of this restaurant - televised sports. I felt very comfortable there; my sister said they had a birthday for a gal-pal so it's a comfortable place for everyone.

My burger was a chile Rajita Burger - green chiles and jack cheese. I ordered the matchstick fries, little julienned fries that were perfect and hot. My husband got the Cheeseburger. The tomato, crispy lettuce and outstanding bun are with every burger, and they bring a condiments tray with a nice unexpected touch, escabeche or jalapeno pickles, jalapeno pickled carrots and dill pickles, loved those! Hubbie got an Oregon dark beer which he drank down and appreciated.

Haven't had a better burger than this is quite a while. Service from everyone couldn't have been nicer. I'm craving another visit now!

• Visited March 2014