From July 10th to the 14th I stayed in this beautiful Inn. I spent one night in the Marrakesh Room and 3 nights in the Captains Quarters. The Inn is so lovely and peaceful and once you walk inside you feel like you're worlds away from where you really are, smack dab in the middle of the desert! You could drive right by the place and never have a clue that you just passed a lake! I tried to reserve the Captains Quarters for the entire time but it was not available for the first night so that's why I spent the first night in the Marrakesh. I am glad that I did actually, because not only did I get to experience more of the place, but I learned that a jacuzzi is much more satisfying INSIDE your room when the temperature is 111 outside. The Capts Quarters had a private jacuzzi outside but it was always too hot to use it but the Marrakesh had one inside and it was delightful. I imagine that in the cooler weather the Capts Quarters jacuzzi would be great as well. The Capts Quarters also had a DVD player which was really nice and the view was exceptional! Whenever I tell people about a place I've stayed I try to tell them the good AND the bad but quite frankly there is nothing bad that I can say about Lake La Quinta Inn. I loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-new Chateau at Lake La Quinta is one of California's most intimate boutique resorts. With 13 charming suites and casitas overlooking idyllic Lake La Quinta, The Chateau is a romantic adult sanctuary where you can get away from it all – and discover the magic all over again. With more than a half million dollars in resort renovations, including a remodeled lobby with bar, updated swimming pool, exquisite exterior stone work, a new lakeside entertaining area with a fire pit, pizza oven and a grand stone fireplace. The Chateau at Lake La Quinta now more than ever has everything you need to recharge and reconnect. Modeled on a French manor, The Chateau brings old world charm and service to the desert. No request is too big or detail too small. Want The Chateau all to yourself? The resort is available to buy out for corporate and special events, including weddings, reunions, golf outings and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Chateau at Lake La Quinta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake La Quinta Hotel La Quinta
- The Chateau At Lake La Quinta Greater Palm Springs