We have never been in Palm Spring, so it took me a while to do a through all research for a NICE place to stay, even only for one night. I came across Lake La Quinta Inn, thanks to an offer from Snique Away, so I looked into it, with their web-site, Google, read reviews in Tripadvisor, etc...and decided to book the room !
-2 days prior to our departure, a lady emailed to check our estimate arrival time, she has been followed up another time by email, so we knew that we will be in good hand
-The place is very beautifully kept, we arrived Lake La Quinta Inn with a 104F heat in Palm Spring, entering the "lobby" with nice cool air, we already feel good, then the cold water with orange flavor at the lobby in beautiful pitcher totally make us feel from good to great after drinking the water.
These little details count for us who traveled quite a lot.
This place is peaceful, clean, elegant yet still very homey, and with the offer from Snique away, the price was really reasonable ($99/night) so if you want to stay here, call them and ask for any special. We will come back if visit Palm Spring again and we highly recommend to anyone.
Note: Please look at the photos, they are self-describe, so you will see some details of the room and the Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-new Chateau at Lake La Quinta is one of California's most intimate boutique resorts. With 13 charming suites and casitas overlooking idyllic Lake La Quinta, The Chateau is a romantic adult sanctuary where you can get away from it all – and discover the magic all over again. With more than a half million dollars in resort renovations, including a remodeled lobby with bar, updated swimming pool, exquisite exterior stone work, a new lakeside entertaining area with a fire pit, pizza oven and a grand stone fireplace. The Chateau at Lake La Quinta now more than ever has everything you need to recharge and reconnect. Modeled on a French manor, The Chateau brings old world charm and service to the desert. No request is too big or detail too small. Want The Chateau all to yourself? The resort is available to buy out for corporate and special events, including weddings, reunions, golf outings and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Chateau at Lake La Quinta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake La Quinta Hotel La Quinta
- The Chateau At Lake La Quinta Greater Palm Springs