Enjoyed our stay at this quaint Inn. The rooms are really nice and from what I understand they will be undergoing a rennovation very soon. The place is quiet & relaxing, every room has a nice view of the water. Not too shabby since you're in the middle of the desert. Everyone on staff is extremely friendly. Loved our stay, we will be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-new Chateau at Lake La Quinta is one of California's most intimate boutique resorts. With 13 charming suites and casitas overlooking idyllic Lake La Quinta, The Chateau is a romantic adult sanctuary where you can get away from it all – and discover the magic all over again. With more than a half million dollars in resort renovations, including a remodeled lobby with bar, updated swimming pool, exquisite exterior stone work, a new lakeside entertaining area with a fire pit, pizza oven and a grand stone fireplace. The Chateau at Lake La Quinta now more than ever has everything you need to recharge and reconnect. Modeled on a French manor, The Chateau brings old world charm and service to the desert. No request is too big or detail too small. Want The Chateau all to yourself? The resort is available to buy out for corporate and special events, including weddings, reunions, golf outings and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your The Chateau at Lake La Quinta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake La Quinta Hotel La Quinta
- The Chateau At Lake La Quinta Greater Palm Springs