Great place for a quiet visit with a beautiful view of Lake La Quinta. The staff did all they could to make our visit comfortable. Breakfasts are a treat and change daily. We enjoyed the hot-tub and gas fireplace. Close to great restaurants and amenities. We stayed for 10 days!
- Also Known As:
- Lake La Quinta Hotel La Quinta
- Lake La Quinta Hotel
- The Chateau At Lake La Quinta Greater Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-new Chateau at Lake La Quinta is one of California's most intimate boutique resorts. With 13 charming suites and casitas overlooking idyllic Lake La Quinta, The Chateau is a romantic adult sanctuary where you can get away from it all – and discover the magic all over again. With more than a half million dollars in resort renovations, including a remodeled lobby with bar, updated swimming pool, exquisite exterior stone work, a new lakeside entertaining area with a fire pit, pizza oven and a grand stone fireplace. The Chateau at Lake La Quinta now more than ever has everything you need to recharge and reconnect. Modeled on a French manor, The Chateau brings old world charm and service to the desert. No request is too big or detail too small. Want The Chateau all to yourself? The resort is available to buy out for corporate and special events, including weddings, reunions, golf outings and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Chateau at Lake La Quinta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.