“Highly recommended !” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Indian Wells, California
“Highly recommended !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

There are couple things that are critical to me when going to a body salon: clean, knowledgeable staff and comfort with your therapist/ esthetician. Prestige Spa &Lounge is all of those things plus at very market affordable price.

Yes, this is a smaller operation from Prestige corporate salon in the desert, but I don't need to worry about every changing pricing or busy staff members who can't be bothered to remember my name. When I visit Prestige Spa, the staff and especially the owner always make feel special and my business is important to them. I love them!

This is one of the best kept secrets in La Quinta. I have had a variety of treatments at the expensive spas in the desert yet have never been so well treated like I have it here.
Christine is truly honest in choosing the right facial treatment for you and very generous with her time and knowledge. You won't find fountains and statues at the entrance, but a professional with technical expertise that approaches her work with presence and care for each one of her clients. You walk away feeling nurtured and beautiful for the fraction of the price you would pay at the fancy places.
Always a wonderful experience with great results.

Visited October 2013

Fountain Valley, California
“Upper scale nail spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

On the way to Indian Wells for my business trip, I stopped by Prestige to get body massage. I got hot towels on my feet to start with, then fresh up the air with ginger aroma mist. Nice, comfy massage bed and fresh, smoothly sheet. Very well prepared Swedish technique and best of all is the draping, which made you fell like LTC. Great place for visit, great experience, state of the art of sterilization. Definitely come back!

Visited September 2013
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I was out in La Quinta visiting family and I had the opportunity to go and get pampered. As soon as I walked in I noticed the amazing decour, everything to the smallest detail are perfectly placed. All employes were very nice and made me feel comfortable. I received a massage, and after a manicure and pedicure!!! Time passed by so fast that I did not notice how fast time passed by!!! Over all the experience was my best one of my life!!! I recommend it to everyone!!!

Visited July 2013
Manhattan Beach, California
“Excellent services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were here for a week-end, got facials and pedis at Prestige Spa. The facility was immaculate clean, fresh air and unique services. It was worth every penny; pressure point massage came with facial and a lot of hot towels with pedicure. Highly recommendation!

Visited September 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
“good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

good service; quick in and out; all the various kinds of manicures and pedicures available.

Visited March 2012