“Upper scale nail spa” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 19 Attractions in La Quinta
Fountain Valley, California
“Upper scale nail spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

On the way to Indian Wells for my business trip, I stopped by Prestige to get body massage. I got hot towels on my feet to start with, then fresh up the air with ginger aroma mist. Nice, comfy massage bed and fresh, smoothly sheet. Very well prepared Swedish technique and best of all is the draping, which made you fell like LTC. Great place for visit, great experience, state of the art of sterilization. Definitely come back!

Visited September 2013

“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I was out in La Quinta visiting family and I had the opportunity to go and get pampered. As soon as I walked in I noticed the amazing decour, everything to the smallest detail are perfectly placed. All employes were very nice and made me feel comfortable. I received a massage, and after a manicure and pedicure!!! Time passed by so fast that I did not notice how fast time passed by!!! Over all the experience was my best one of my life!!! I recommend it to everyone!!!

Visited July 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
“good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

good service; quick in and out; all the various kinds of manicures and pedicures available.

Visited March 2012