“Amazing!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Spas
Attraction Details
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I was out in La Quinta visiting family and I had the opportunity to go and get pampered. As soon as I walked in I noticed the amazing decour, everything to the smallest detail are perfectly placed. All employes were very nice and made me feel comfortable. I received a massage, and after a manicure and pedicure!!! Time passed by so fast that I did not notice how fast time passed by!!! Over all the experience was my best one of my life!!! I recommend it to everyone!!!

Visited July 2013

Manhattan Beach, California
“Excellent services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were here for a week-end, got facials and pedis at Prestige Spa. The facility was immaculate clean, fresh air and unique services. It was worth every penny; pressure point massage came with facial and a lot of hot towels with pedicure. Highly recommendation!

Visited September 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
“good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

good service; quick in and out; all the various kinds of manicures and pedicures available.

Visited March 2012