“Best customer service/hospitality I've experienced” 5 of 5 stars

Budget Inn
15412 Francisquito Ave, La Puente, CA 91744 (Formerly Travelodge La Puente)   |
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in La Puente
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Best customer service/hospitality I've experienced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The customer service this Budget Inn provides is exceptional. Not sure what management the negative reviewers dealt with, but the management I encountered was an Indian family, and they did a great job at customer satisfaction.
After a long flight from the East Coast to La Puente, I was greeted cordially by the lady manager who gave me very helpful pointers on where I can get what in the area. We had an enjoyable conversation,
On the second day, I checked out and needed a place to store my baggage for a long time. I asked for storage service, and even though they didn't offer it, they allowed me to keep the baggage in their office. I told them I'll keep the baggage till 5pm.
At 5pm, due to unforeseen circumstances, I needed to extend storage to 7pm. I was embarrassed to ask for an extension because they were already doing me a big favor by agreeing to let me use their office as storage space. To my surprise, they granted me the extension. Throughout the course of my interactions with the management, the managers were courtesy, friendly and empathetic. I highly recommend this Budget Inn because there aren't many lodging options out there that can offer equally great prices and customer service.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I am a regular customer here and believe me, this is the best place to stay if you want to be peaceful that too for a low price. The staff is good,service is ok , rooms are the best. They also have a complementary breakfast which is good too.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Carlsbad, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

i bought what was behind door number 3 i got the donkey!!!!the place is clean as a whistle.the outside is a mirage beautiful landscaping.the phone does not work,it rings but you can't answer back.the internet is a ghost just when you think you got your site you wanted it disapears!!!!the TV is a serious problem for some reason they have spent a lot of money for a flat screen tv but failed to FINE tune it.as soon as you are watching a tv show you like it blocks your channel and its lost.the parking is serious slim but not as bad as New York City.the parking is just right for an economy car nothing too much more.there is no turn around and the canopy is deceiving it is high but no place to park a vehicle this high.pizza hut and burger king are next door and yes city bus stops near by

Room Tip: all rooms are the same nothing really to share.there are NO Elevators i strongly urge asking for a g...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Budget Inn

Address: 15412 Francisquito Ave, La Puente, CA 91744 (Formerly Travelodge La Puente)
Location: United States > California > La Puente
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in La Puente
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Budget Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Budget Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.