“Always "Excellent" service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in La Puente
san diego
“Always "Excellent" service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family and I have traveled to West Covina, Ca. every labor day weekend for the pass nine years and have had 2 to 5 rooms at this motel. We have always been treated very good on every trip. Now this year in 2012 the motel has steped its game up and the motel has vest improvements. If you are in the area and need a place to stay this is it!
BJ and the San Diego Posses.

Room Tip: rooms have new carpet
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
West Covina, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I had to make last minute reservations for a family member and they had a room available. Lady @ the counter was very nice. The room was very clean and comfortable. Service was good. Highly recommend this place. Close to Puente Hills Mall, 60 freeway, gas station, supermarket, fast foods, bank and pharmacy.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
La Puente, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

ive been working in walnut,ca. for 10 months first 6 i stayed at a motel 6[ no comment] i found azusa inn to be were i stayed 4 days/wk for the last 4/months. the service was great rooms are clean and very spacious.i love the home like atmosphere .

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Santa Barbara, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place to stay for the night on our way back from Riverside. A gas attendant told us of this "nice, inexpensive" motel down the road. Upon check in, the woman (who I assume was not happy to be working there) was very rude and short. She told me, "Only 2 people, OK??" I smiled and said yes it was just us two. When I asked what room number, she rudely said "it’s on the key".
Upon entering the room, it smelled like an ashtray. The couch was stained; the table & head board had graffiti all over it. I didn’t want to set any of my bags on the floor because it just looked so dirty. We were so tired from the long day we decided to stay anyway. When it was time for me to go to bed I turned the TV off and could hear people partying, and music. I turned the TV back on and fell asleep.
In the morning my boyfriend went down stairs to complain about the stay. The guy who was working there that morning was talking on his cell phone in the parking lot and didn’t pay any attention to us. I decided that I was going to let everyone I know to never, ever, stay in this hotel. It was not worth the $70. Upon looking them up online, their website claims the complete opposite of what they really offer. DON’T DO IT!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Azusa Inn Motel? Share your experiences!