“Food ok, service poor.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Kailua Kona
“Food ok, service poor.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Nine for a late lunch. Some in our group liked their choices others weren't happy with their food. Mistakes were made and two didn't get what they ordered. Service was really slow.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

The food here is really nice. The potions are Big...especially the mud chocolate...good for at least 3 people.

Visited April 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best restaurant on our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

There were many different selections to choose from. It was hard to pick what to eat. The menu had calories listed, we really like that. On our second trip to this restaurant there was a mixup on who our server was supposed to be. We waited about 10 minutes for our order to be taken. The manager came by and profusely apologized for the mistake. We really didn't think it was any big deal. At the end of our meal they presented us with a trio of different deserts to "make up" for our wait. We were blown away at their courtesy! They made us feel like we were someone special. We loved the food, and service was incredible!

Visited March 2013
Atlanta
“Great Thia Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

This restaurant was a great little find. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot everytime I drove by, so I decided to stop and have dinner one night. The atmospher and staff were great. The food was above average and in my opinion would superceed PF Changs. As a matter of fact, I enjoyed this place so much that I ate here three times during my recent stay in La Mirada. I would definatley eat at this specific Elephant Bar again, and again, and again.

Visited March 2013
San Ramon, California
“great service and excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

My family and I ate here on March 4, 2013 and the service was great! Food was served within 15 minutes. The Korean Chicken and Kona BBQ Ribs was perfect! My son ordered the Kona BBQ Combo Platter, and it was also very good! My husband ordered soup because he was not feeling well, and he was also satisfied with his order. We would love to go back to this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013