“Cozy place - home away from home!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in La Mirada
“Cozy place - home away from home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here while I was looking for a new appartment. The staff is SO EXTREMELY FRIENDLY that I had to review this hotel when I barely take the time to write reviews! Jennifer, Nena and Eliu (Front Desk Staff) Thank you for a great experiences and for making me feel at home when I had the craziest moment of my year trying to relocate. I hope this review encourages the readers to stay here because, other than that, rooms are clean, cozy and spacious and the common areas are intact. Plus you have a washing room, vending machines and a lot of parking spots available with an entrance door always near. And if you need fast food, restaurants, supermarket, farmacy and ELSE ... Its not more than 10 min drive away! Ok... No more to say! I really enjoyed my stay and it made a pleasurable transfer/move!!! :D :D :D

• Stayed November 2012
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was a pleasant one. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My sister is a travel nurse and she travels all over taking my mother and myself with her. They have had nothing but a fantastic experience with this hotel. I have been a guest for 2 weeks and have never heard a disagreement among the very friendly ,helpful and cheerful staff including front desk, maintenance, housekeeping . Everyday , everyone is always smiling !The rooms are clean and well taken care of , the grounds are well kept. My hat off to the staff.. You all are the best and very people friendly. I wish all hotels were like this one !

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future should your sister's traveling nurse position bring you back to our area. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Excellent stay. Great service and excellent staff. Truly recommend.

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - La Mirada. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
La Mirada, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

After staying at many different hotels throughout my business travels, I found this one to be moderately priced for all of the amenities you get. For example, they have flat screen tv's, full service kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, 2 burner stove, pots/pans, utensils, plates, coffee maker w/limitless coffee, cups/mugs, all complimentary to make your stay here feel like you are at home. I also found the area quite peaceful and quiet due to the location of hotel which located in an industrial area. Pet friendly, for you pet lovers, hotel offers lodging for your pets. Every morning, there is complimentary breakfast which includes fresh coffee, muffins, fresh fruit, oatmeal and tea.

Not to mention the friendly staff, which are always smiling, very kind, willing to go far and beyond the call of duty to accommodate me. I also want to state that Carlos (the manager) has execptional customer service. So in closing just want to say if you are in La Mirada Area from out of state, check out Extended Stay America - La Mirada

Room Tip: I would recommend staying on the 1st floor, seems to be more peaceful and quieter.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Los Angeles - La Mirada. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.
Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
La Mirada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We were looking for a place that would could stay for several weeks if need be so we contacted ESA in La Mirada, from the original conversation on the phone with Sadie we were pleasantly surprised at how friendly and knowledable she was. Once we arrived at the hotel to check in the excellent customer service from Sadie was like a breath of fresh air, always a smile on her face and very willing to help anyway she could. The rates are excellent and room was very clean and inviting. The girls that work in housekeeping are very accomodating and go out of their way to get you anything you might need to make your stay more comfortable. I have worked in the customer service field for over 20 yrs and I realize good customer service is a dying breed, however after dealing with Sadie, Carlos and the rest of the staff the have made me realize that there is still excellent service to be had. Would strongly recommmend ESA to everyone and anyone.
I must say that after reading the review "Condescension at the front desk" I was truly taken a back as I have been here almost two weeks and have never heard or seen anything that was mentioned in that review, just the opposite!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - La Mirada. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice..

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Inglewood, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I work for the Government and have stayed in Hotels all over the nation…my experience with Extended Stay America was Excellent and I will use them again in my travels.

The front desk staff were absolutely amazing and the quality of the hotel and services exceeded my expectations!

The management should be proud that their staff clearly represent quality service and high standards...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Los Angeles - La Mirada. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
La Mirada, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We needed a long term place to live and we choose Extended Stay America. Upon Check we were greeted by Sadie, with smile and lots of information. The room was great, clean and comfortable. We had to get a queen bed which we were not used to, but other than that, the room was perfect. We have 2 cats and they were as welcome as we were. The staff is excellent and sure you will be as happy as we were.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to share you feed back about your stay here at Extended Stay America – La Mirada. We strive our self in excellence Every day, in every way. I will be sharing your comments with my staff and we hope to do business with you again.
Once again we thank you again and please let me know if I stay help you with your future stays, Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada? Share your experiences!