“Cheap drinks, hot chicks” 4 of 5 stars

619-668-1256
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pub
Big Stone City
“Cheap drinks, hot chicks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

this place has $2.00 beer special of Miller High Life and the bartender was a hot little latin girl with a cute caboos

Visited January 2012

“Stephanie was real sweet and I think she...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2010

Stephanie was real sweet and I think she rox as a bartendess. I was not sure what to expect randomly walking in this place on a random thursday morn/friday morning...actually it had only occurred to me very recently that I really should check out the local bar scene when I have a chance I mean I am not getting any younger. I know how san diego is and weell u almost expect this la mesa neighborhood to act territorial and make you feel misplaced but not her . i was greeted with a nice smile from a very sexy host (yes I am bi-sexual) and after my beer plus one shot of tequila (on the house stephanie and I along with a local patron were talking favorite sports teams.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere