Our experience began with ocean views from this Craftsman Style gem:friendly,smooth valet and front desk check-in.
We were treated to a serene,comfy night's sleep beginning with the immaculate room,the bed turn-down service,quiet,picturesque surroundings and ending with delish breakfast in the grill at the world famous golf course.
Treat yourself to this unique experience when in San Diego!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Torrey Pines Hotel
- The Lodge At Torrey Pines Hotel La Jolla
- Hotel At Torrey Pines
- Resort At Torrey Pines
- Lodge San Diego
- Lodge Torrey Pines
- Inn Torrey Pines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests are greeted at The Lodge's porte-cochère by doormen attired in kilted Scottish Dress. Inside are 170 guest rooms, 12,000 square feet of meeting space, spa, 2 restaurants, and expansive public rooms with fireplaces, comfortable leather chairs and amazing views of the Torrey Pines and the Pacific Ocean beyond. Behind The Lodge is a heated pool with cabanas, whirlpool, croquet lawn, and a large terrace with chaise lounges for basking in the Southern California sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Lodge at Torrey Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.