“It made our trip!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of San Diego Marriott La Jolla

You added San Diego Marriott La Jolla to your Saves list
San Diego Marriott La Jolla
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4240 La Jolla Village Drive, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi For Members
Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in La Jolla
GreenLeadersBronze level
“It made our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I came to La Jolla for a wedding. We chose Marriott as our hotel for the first two nights, and from the very second we stepped out of the car we were greeted with excellent service. From all the valets, to especially Erica and Hiep at the front desk, we can't stop raving about what a special experience they made this for us. Very, very impressed. Look forward to coming back here again! Thank you for your excellent service!
Katie Roth

• Stayed September 2013

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I just wanted to share with you how great of an employee that you have with Hiep at the front desk. I stayed at this hotel for a wedding down the street and I was blown away by how nice and helpful he was with my whole stay. I also met Evelyn, Maria, and Mercedes in housekeeping who were all exceptional. Breakfast in the restaurant was great with Nelly and Oliver. Overall it was a great stay, loved the lobby and I will be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed at the Marriott LaJolla on the 9th floor during a business trip. I was here for,the entire work week and had Lerida as my housekeeper. She was so friendly, nice, and sweet from day one and as my colleagues and I got to know her throughout the week we liked her even better. I have stayed at many hotels for business, including this one, and I have never had a housekeeper go above and beyond the way that Lerida did. She is truly as asset to your hotel and I just want to tell her thank you for being so wonderful. Lerida has a busy job and she does it with a smile and great attitude!'

I found the rest of the staff pleasant and hospitable as well and truly enjoyed my stay even though I had to be away from my family for a week. Thanks for everything!

1 Thank Donna S
Old Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Terrific room. Great checkin with Theresa @ the front desk. Very comfortable lobby area and bar. Easy and convenient self-parking. Staying for the second time this week. I was given a much better room this time.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Checked in 9/12 2013. Theresa at the front desk was very welcoming, sweet and professional.The lobby is nice. I liked the open-air-feel. Service at the bar/restaurant was friendly and the food was surprisingly good. The room was clean and inviting. Overall, it was a nice place to stay for my business trip.

• 4 of 5 stars
Sylvania, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Enjoyed breakfast with colleagues at San Diego Marriott La Jolla today because of exceptional service we received from Neli, our server, who turned an ordinary breakfast into a delightful experience with her attention to our needs, and warm hospitality. And BTW, food was also great.

Simi Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I just stayed at the Marriott La Jolla for my honeymoon. Hip, at the front desk, helped us out and was very friendly (as was the rest of the staff). The room was newly renovated and clean. We stayed on the 15th floor which was quiet and had a beautiful view (which we enjoyed from our corner balcony!). I would definitely stay at the Marriott La Jolla again. Side note: We paid a little extra for the breakfast buffet which was had a variety of goodies- worth the extra money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
La Valencia Hotel
La Valencia Hotel
#3 of 24 in La Jolla
4.5 of 5 stars 987 reviews

Been to San Diego Marriott La Jolla? Share your experiences!