The La Jolla Beach and tennis Club is a fancy beach club house, not a luxury hotel. The rooms were clean and included limited amenities (no Internet access), but you probably wouldn’t go there for the rooms. The rather stiff prices must be for the view. Unfortunately, the service, although friendly, was not up to what I expect from a $200 plus a night hotel. Food and dishes from the previous room tenant were left for two days in front of my room, in spite of repeated requests to remove them. (Birds ended up eating the leftovers.) There is one office with one computer and the staff is using it. Breakfast buffet is nothing special and breakfast orders were repeatedly messed up.
- Also Known As:
- La Jolla Beach And Tennis Club Hotel La Jolla
- La Jolla Beach And Tennis Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the exclusive La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club, one of California's most treasured beachfront resorts. One of a select few oceanfront hotel destinations in San Diego, the La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club offers 98 guest rooms as well as one, two and three bedroom suites with full kitchens. Also enjoy the perks of our private beach, championship tennis, par-3 golf, massage services, full-service catering, and award-winning cuisine at The Marine Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TIG Global, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.