Magnificent location - step out of your room onto the La Jolla beach. It doesn't get any better than that. However that said, the rooms are rustic, the furniture is bland, there is a musty smell in the rooms (Ours was 125). The rooms do offer a kitchen, including a large refrigerator, a stove, and microwave, which is a plus. The beds and pillows are excellent, the A/C also works well, but the controls are awful. However, the price of $594 plus two different tax amounts is off the charts when it comes to value. This is the most expensive room rate I have ever paid and I stayed in the Marriott Renaissance in Paris and this room in La Jolla was more expensive. The rooms were not even comparable. So, if you have money to spare and want to step into the Pacific, this is your place, but value for money, it is not.
- Also Known As:
- La Jolla Beach And Tennis Club Hotel La Jolla
- La Jolla Beach And Tennis Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the exclusive La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club, one of California's most treasured beachfront resorts. One of a select few oceanfront hotel destinations in San Diego, the La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club offers 98 guest rooms as well as one, two and three bedroom suites with full kitchens. Also enjoy the perks of our private beach, championship tennis, par-3 golf, massage services, full-service catering, and award-winning cuisine at The Marine Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.