“Great food in La Jolla” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Great food in La Jolla”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled across Codys and what a find. Fantastic brunch with a great view and a laid back vibe, everything you would expect from One of La Jolla's very best. Veggie Hash was delicious.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

88% Recommend
London
“So delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

You know that moment you're in a great restaurant because you want a bite of everyone's meal as it looks so great. We went for Sunday brunch and my husband had the lobster which he can't stop raving about. Our friends had the crab cakes with eggs benedict also unbelievable. I stupidly had an egg omelette with bacon and avocado which was a bit dry and ordinary. The kids seem to dive into huge stacked cinnamon toast with strawberries which they said were the best they've ever had. The pancakes looked good. Although we had to wait 25 mins to get seated it all turned out well worth it - although a wee bit pricey with 20% service for more than a party of 6. When I complained about this they took it off and reduced it as the kids were sitting on a separate table.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Del Mar, California
“Great brunch or lunch right near La Jolla cove”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is a great place for brunch or lunch that's right near La Jolla cove. Watch the seals on the beach and then grab some grub. We enjoyed the crab cake beneditct and the mahi mahi tacos. The food is very well prepared and delicious. The outside deck is far superior to the inside tables, but not all of the outside tables have the ocean view.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome menu, terrific location and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

My family and I visited this restaurant for lunch last week on vacation. We loved it. The atmosphere was great and the view from the outside patio was gorgeous. The food was very good. The menu selections were interesting and none of the meals we ordered were a disappointment. If I can figure out how, I will post a picture of the view from my seat on the patio.l

• Visited July 2013
SC
“Great Place for Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was the Trip Advisor rating of Cody's and decided to try them for lunch. It was a great meal !!! My boyfriend and I both had the lobster roll. I tried to onion rings and he had the fries. Both were equally good. We had made a reservation for 11am, but walked up at 10:30 and they seated us immediately on the patio. I would suggest reservations because its really small place. If I'm ever in La Jolla for lunch again its the first place I'll go.