“Awesome menu, terrific location and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome menu, terrific location and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

My family and I visited this restaurant for lunch last week on vacation. We loved it. The atmosphere was great and the view from the outside patio was gorgeous. The food was very good. The menu selections were interesting and none of the meals we ordered were a disappointment. If I can figure out how, I will post a picture of the view from my seat on the patio.l

• Visited July 2013

88% Recommend
SC
“Great Place for Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was the Trip Advisor rating of Cody's and decided to try them for lunch. It was a great meal !!! My boyfriend and I both had the lobster roll. I tried to onion rings and he had the fries. Both were equally good. We had made a reservation for 11am, but walked up at 10:30 and they seated us immediately on the patio. I would suggest reservations because its really small place. If I'm ever in La Jolla for lunch again its the first place I'll go.

London, UK
“A very enjoyable late lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We called in on a very warm afternoon. Staff were friendly and the location just fine.

We enjoyed all we ate - very tasty indeed. Perhaps a little pricey - but that is La Jolla,

We went back another day, but it was closed. If we were ever in the area again we would return.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Selected this restaurant as my first stop in the La Jolla. We wanted to have a late breakfast and were happy to learn that they serve breakfast till 3. The French toast and crab Eggs Benedict were superb. The location is small and offers outside seating with beautiful views. It is just a short walk to the ocean and views of the sea life. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The location, food and atmosphere all added to a memorable experience.

Omaha
“Very tasty vacation treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were a little wary about the price, but we were hungry and heard good things about the place so we decided to give it a try. I had the Lobster Roll and my husband had the Mahi Mahi Tacos. Both were excellent and the portions were generous. The prices are a bit on the high side and I found the menu a little limited, but the food, service, and atmosphere are very good!