Estancia is a lovely hotel with manicured grounds. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. The hotel itself is a bit of a maze and the staff are not very helpful in directing you to your room. We finally found our rooms and by the end of our stay we felt we finally knew where we were going.
The restaurant where breakfast was served was chaotic. You had to wait 20 to 30 minutes to be seated even though there were many empty tables. Menu prices were average for a hotel. The server couldn't seem to get the order correct and it was 45 minutes before our food arrived. Unfortunately, we were not the only customers unhappy with the service. We could hear complaints from many of the tables. The excuse was a computer problem.
We would probably stay at the hotel again but we will definitely make arrangements to eat elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa