Hotel was ok !!! On arrival they served glass of champagne which was a nice touch. They really could use a porter to show you to your room as it is truly a maze and it was dark when we arrived and after talking to others from the conference they had similar issue.Told us water bottles would be replenished as needed thru out the stay didn't happen:( they supply cozy bathrobes but no slippers:( also very limited bath amenities no q tips etc,I expected this at a spa hotel. Walls were very thin could hear the neighbors clearly. Hot tub highly chlorinated and pool dirty. Very nice out door fireplace and sitting area. Otherwise a very nice setting. Most of the staff very courteous . House keeping staff were really nice. I would stay again but wouldn't want to pay top $ !!! Not the top quality luxury I was expecting...
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.