The staff, from the front desk to the valets (especially the valets) are obviously enjoying their job and could not be more friendly, sincerely interested in your experience and helpful. Kudos to the management for the training and overall environment.
The only "con" for us is that there is only one restaurant on site open for dinner and the menu is a bit, well, different. It's also somewhat pricey for the portions. So, if you don't want to eat at the same place 4 nights in a row, you have to drive to La Jolla or Del Mar for a good restaurant or bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa